Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back On The Grid











Just off the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and back on the internet. Sitting in the parking lot of a McDonalds to bring you this post... did you know most of them have internet access? Who knew? Thanks Janette for the information. Fast food places have a benefit...
So the results from the race are posted. Looks like I missed the top 10 by 20 seconds. Still getting used to the altitude. Ran yesterday after hiking the Grand Canyon all day. Whew! What workouts. Good thing though because I am eating my way across this state...especially S'mores. What's a campfire without them?
Met some great folks at the race. Talked to them about ovarian cancer and early detection. Gave out some cards and already received a donation. That's what this is all for... remember?
Congratulations to my NY friends who raced the NYC tri last weekend. Heard it was brutal with the heat.
More from Provo... stay tuned.