Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, September 17, 2012

TEAL to PINK

This Saturday, September 22, I will be speaking at the Teal to Pink Women's Awareness Day in Montclair, NJ.  I am especially excited to be participating in this day long event in an effort to promote awareness of breast and ovarian cancers.  Since Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month and Breast Cancer Awareness Month are back to back (September and October), I was approached about joining forces.  It seemed like a natural fit and a great idea.  Proceeds from the event will go to benefit research for both of these cancers.  The day will be jam packed with speakers, a comedian, a zumba class and meditation.  I am looking forward to participating as much as presenting.  So if you find yourself anywhere near Montclair NJ this Saturday, please consider attending.  If you can't attend, consider creating awareness in other ways.
  • Paint your toe nails TEAL
  • Wear a TEAL ribbon
  • Wear some TEAL clothing
  • Call five of your friends and ask if they know the signs of early detection
  • Be the messenger!!!