Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, December 31, 2012

The Best Year Ever



I am very happy to report that my fundraising totals have crested over $83,000.  2012 was my best year to date and I have YOU to thank for it.  Without the support of my family, friends and followers, I would not be able to realize this 50x50x100 goal.  I am on track and the $100,000 goal is well within my grasp.
On this the eve of 2013, my wish for you is the best year ever.  My wish for all of us is a world without ovarian cancer.