Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Vermont Here I Come

Another weekend approaching.... another race, another state. I am particularly excited about racing in Vermont, because it means I have to travel through my old stomping ground of Massachusetts. I have 3 good friends in Vermont and will be seeing all of them en route, with a stop over at a friend's house in MA too. Now that's what I call multi-tasking. And no hotel expenses this weekend too. Multi-tasking on a budget!
Marty and Christine will feed me on Friday night. Kevin and Sharon will put me up. Jess, Chris and the boys will be my hosts for Saturday night and then Cath will be my final stop in MA before returning home on Monday. I am taking the extra day since I have so many people to see.
The race will be in the Green Mountains, near Middlebury, so I am sure it will be spectacular. The hills should be challenging and the water might be chilly but the vistas will make up for it. I had my bike in for a tuneup this week and she is ready to go. The derailer actually had a crack in it which would explain the recent clunk clunking. But I'm good to go now.
More after the race... stay tuned.