Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, April 4, 2011

And 2 Makes 15







So in the words of my husband, if some is good... more is better. In following that theme, I am adding another 2 races to my season. I don't really need these races/states (actually Bermuda isn't a state) but I can't help myself. So many races...so little time.

Truth to tell, both of these races have meaning for me. Queen of the Hill is the first race the Mullica Hills Womens Tri Club will host. It is a BIG deal to put on a race and I want to be there to celebrate the event and cheer on the many women who will race for the very first time. The SheROX race will be special because as of this year, the SheROX series has chosen OCRF as their official charity. The people at SheROX learned of my campaign and have invited me to Bermuda to end my season with their race. I am very excited and I think my husband is even more excited, as he will join me for that one!

So the total is up to 15 races this season and that's where it will stop. NO MORE. I just can't.... she said with a grin.