Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Next Stop... The Sunshine State

I depart for state #22 on Friday, to race in the Florida Atlantic University Wellness Triathlon. I am really excited because although I raced in Texas last month, this race marks the beginning of my non-stop schedule. From now until November, it'll be "go man go". I am feeling fit and ready to educate women about ovarian cancer and signs and symptoms. If I happen to kick some triathlon butt along the way...so be it. This is also an exciting weekend because I chose this race as a tag team event to a family wedding. The night before the triathlon, I will be attending a 7 pm wedding for my husband's family. A big shout out to the Agler family and specifically Jesse and Tovah on the big event. I am so happy to be able to attend. The long and short is that I will be exhausted for the race and clearly will run on fumes. But hey, that's living life to the fullest. It'll be a big weekend with 3 family events (Fri, Sat and Sun) and a race thrown in there too. Can't wait.