Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Much Needed Break

Don't be surprised if I go MIA for about a month. I am going into what is called the "off season". Well, truth to tell, not quite yet but a modified version of it. I have one more race in November in Bermuda. This one is important because it is a SheROX event and they have been gracious enough to offer it to me as a way to promote my campaign. But it doesn't "count" because last time I checked, Bermuda wasn't a state. With a modified "off season", I am working at maintaining a balance, remaining uninjured (relatively speaking) and not burning out. I am in this campaign for the long haul and with 31 states behind me and 19 more to go, I want to keep a consistent rhythm. That being said, I plan a 2011 recap post Bermuda and will check in for another post pre-Bermuda. In the meantime, enjoy the transition of the season and all the blessings it brings.