Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Big Thank You

The donations are rolling in and I am so thrilled. A big thank you to all those who jumped at the chance to help. And an advance thank you to those who are still planning on donating and/or forwarding my link along to others. I started sending my donation emails this week and the response has been very positive.
I know times are tough and I know we are not out of the recession but guess what?... Cancer doesn't care about the recession. It never takes a holiday. This year's fundraising is more important than ever as we have never been this close to finding the method of early detection. The excitement is palpable.
Anyway, if you are reading this, I am preaching to the choir. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your support of this important cause.