Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Friday, February 11, 2011

It Looks So Easy



So my winter goal has been flip turns. You know, when you fly off the wall in Michael Phelps fashion, without having to grip the wall and pull on your shoulder.  As they say in the trade, oy vey!  It is much harder than it looks and it is not coming very easy to me.  But hey, I like a challenge. This is one of the best videos I have found.  Between YouTube and coach Natalie, I might actually get it by the end of the winter. Stay tuned.