Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Look What Texas Did

These are the jerseys the firefighters from Highland Park will be donning at the St. Patrick's Day Triathlon in Keller, Texas in 2 weeks. They designed them, found someplace to make them and paid out of pocket so that they could be part of my "team".

Talk about being supportive!!!!!

These guys rock! I have never met them, only emailed one of them and they are working this campaign like crazy. I can't wait to actually meet them, hug them and thank them for their efforts, on behalf of women everywhere and the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund.

We can all make a difference and these guys are putting their money where their mouths are. Thanks Highland Park DPS. See you soon!