Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, January 16, 2012

10 States Signed On

First of all...thanks to all for the concern over my feet.  I certainly didn't mean to burden anyone with the aches and pains of my campaign. It is what it is and I am trying not to focus on it too much.  Bottom line... I am alive and well and able to participate in an awesome sport AND hopefully make a difference in the lives of others.  What's to complain about?  Really.  On a side note, I have just passed the FIVE year mark of being in remission.  So what's a little foot pain????
That being said, I have 10 of my 11 states planned for 2012.  It is all so exciting.  Every single one of the race directors has agreed to offer a complimentary race entry.  To further my commitment, I have agreed to donate the amount I save to OCRF in the name of the race.  All of the entry fees go directly to the cause.  Woo hoo. You'll be reading more about each race as it gets closer.  For now, there are a lot more logistics to work out but the ground work is set.  Stay tuned.