Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Grand Finale

 
 

It's been a long 2012 season but the last race of it is this weekend in Toad Suck, Arkansas.  If you've followed my blog, you know that Toad Suck was named "Most Unfortunate" town name a few weeks back and that only serves to increase my interest in this town and in this event.  Having never heard the name before, it is exciting it is top news only a few short weeks before my arrival.
So far the race director, locals and press have been very supportive.  I am equally excited to see some of my buddies from Texas, who have committed to join me in any event that borders their home state.  What a great end to the season.
The remainder of September and October will be spent healing, resting and recharging for 2013.  I have eight (8) more states to complete my goal and while I have had wiggle room in determining my schedule in year's past, there is none for 2013.  But I will work out those logistics later this autumn.  First things first...Toad Suck, Arkansas awaits.