Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Calendar Update

If you look on the right sidebar, you'll notice my 2012 calendar is gone and MY FINAL SEASON has found it's place.... Alabama is booked!  Dates will start to fill in fast now so check back often.  If you are within driving distance of any of these places, please come see me!  It is a tremendous year and I want a big push in making a difference in the fight against ovarian cancer.  And even if you aren't in driving distance, consider joining me at any destination for the fun of it.  Hawaii, anyone??