Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Finally the Photos

Sorry it took all week but getting back late on Monday, I jumped back into the fire at work this week. It's late Friday night and I am finally getting a chance to upload my photos and video. I've had a great week, basking in the enjoyment of my 2nd place finish. It was such a great time in Vegas and the warm sunshine on my body did me a world of good. As you can see from the photos, I had some support in Vegas. My mom and my cousins from San Diego (Janette and Butch) met me for the race. My friend, Tanya, lives there and was able to come and join me for an overnight after the race. Sometimes going to the races can be kinda lonely and boring so to start the season off with all this love and support, gave me wings. Thanks everyone, especially my mom, who is the world's best sport. I really appreciate all she does so that I can be stress free on these trips. So that's the news for now. Back to training, although no race until May. Please keep those donations coming and do consider asking your friends to help. If we could ask folks to donate $5, it would really add up.