At this particular time of year it is important to give thanks. I have so much to be grateful for and I want to take a minute to give you my "short" list.
- My health, which was almost taken from me due to ovarian cancer.
- My husband, who has been my friend for almost 30 years.
- My mother, who is my biggest fan and backs my every decision.
- My friends, who lift me up, when I can barely lift myself.
- My home, that provides me with a haven to recover and recharge for another day.
- My sport, which has become my lifestyle.
This list is by no means exhaustive. I am sure as soon as I post it, I will think of at least a dozen more things to add. In the meantime... be safe this holiday and enjoy your loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving!