Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

So is anyone else bummed about the fast approaching winter? I am liking the thought of it less and less. Autumn has traditionally been my favorite time of year but I must be getting old or something. This year autumn represents the season before winter, which means colder weather and dark, morning runs. Ugh... kinda hard to get out of a warm bed in the dark to go for a 5 mile run. Well luckily it is officially the off season and I don't pressure myself. There are no "have to" statements this time of year. If my body wakes up and feels like stepping out in 30 degree temps in the pitch black, I do. If not, I don't. It's that simple. So while this lap of luxury is upon me, I will soak it up. It is short lived and by Thanksgiving, I will be back into training and preparing for spring. For now, I will wrap my hands around a cup of tea and maybe.... just one more cookie.