Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Guys

The end of the season means a serious tuneup for my bicycle. I have to treat her right if I expect her to be dismantled, shipped, assembled and perform well weekend after weekend months on end. These are the guys who take care of her. Meet the bike techs of Carl Hart Bicycles.
I like going to the same bike store because they "know" me, they are aware of my campaign and can often see things that we (my bicycle and I) need that I am unaware of. It is about an hour away from my house but well worth the drive. A special perk though is that Darren (part owner, on the right) lives close to my home. He often transports my bike back and forth so I don't have to make the trip. Now that's customer service.
So a big shout out to Darren and all the gang at Carl Hart for taking care of me and my very special piece of equipment.