Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Alaska Weighing In

Good news! I have been invited to race in Alaska at the Tri the Kenai triathlon in June. It is very exciting because the race is the culmination of a 3 day festival in honor of the area and the Kenai River that runs through the town. I am working out the details but it looks like a great opportunity to meet lots of people and spread the word about my campaign.
Holiday chaos is here and in between festive moments, I am trying to plan my race calendar. Hopefully by early January I will have it locked in. But in the meantime, hearing from states with generous offers to participate in their races is in the true spirit of giving and is making my holiday season that much more festive. Stay tuned.