Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shout Out To The Firefighters of Texas

The Highland Park Department of Public Safety has stepped up and is going to race with me in their home state of Texas. One of their own, John, read about me in Triathlete Magazine and contacted me. His wife is an ovarian cancer survivor and he was looking for a venue to raise awareness and donations for the cause. We have joined forces and his crew and I are all racing in the St Patty's Day Triathlon in Texas on March 13, 2011. Better still, he has developed a fundraising page and is trying to raise much needed funds on behalf of my campaign. I am so grateful for John and the gang of Highland Park, Texas for getting on board and joining me in this important battle. Please help with even a $5 donation. It will take all of us working together to find a method of early detection for ovarian cancer.