Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Next Stop.... Nebraska

It is so funny how time marches on. Back in November, I chose the Omaha Triathlon as my Nebraska race and it felt like light years away. And yet in four days, I will once again board a plane and head to the interior of our country. A sister state to Kansas, I am hopeful the temperatures are a little more in my favor this time.
I am looking forward to meeting the folks of Nebraska and participating in the event. Nebraska will mark state #28 on my 50x50x100 campaign. Over the halfway hurdle, it feels good to know I WILL COMPLETE this goal. Even more exciting is the feedback I am getting from folks who heard about my campaign, one way or another. Many are telling me about lost loved ones to this disease and others share that they are more educated as a result of what they learned/read. I am alive to do this (by a small miracle) and it feels so good to do so. This is why I race.