Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Update to Schedule

Usually I just list triathlons in the Follow Me sidebar.  However, I decided to add some additional information in an effort to truly update you about my itinerary this year.  I am going to be guest speaking at a T.E.A.L. event in April.  T.E.A.L. stands for Teal Every Amazing Lady and if you've never heard of the organization, I encourage you to Google it.  A powerhouse of a group, this amazing non-profit is a force to be reckoned with in the ovarian cancer world and doing some great things for the cause. 
I am also joining Dave Brown for a day on his Walk Across America for Ovarian Cancer, in memory of his wife Joan who lost her battle last year.  Please check out his site as he walks from Atlantic City, New Jersey to San Francisco, California over 252 days.  His map and itinerary are on his site and if you can see him, host him, join him and/or cheer him on at any point during his adventure, I am sure he would appreciate it. 
So you see...it's not all about triathlons.  The effort to spread the message about early detection takes many shapes and forms.