Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Friday, May 10, 2013

I was so excited this past Wednesday, May 8 was World Ovarian Cancer Day.  Taken from their website:
On this day, ovarian cancer organizations from around the world will unite to educate their communities about ovarian cancer and its symptoms. For women living with the disease, and their families and friends, World Ovarian Cancer Day will build a sense of solidarity in the fight against the disease.
At least 20 countries got on board. And this will only grow with each year.  The response was fabulous and within the day the Facebook page had over 3000 Likes.  CNN and many of the national newspapers grabbed the story as well. 
It makes my campaign more meaningful because truth be told, sometimes I feel like an army of one.  This proves I am not alone out there.  We're all in this together and someday, maybe we won't have to fight this fight.  That's the dream; that's the goal.