Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sleeping In

I just could NOT get out of bed this morning.  With a 7:30 am swim practice planned, my eyes opened at 6 am and my mind started fighting me immediately.  Just another 10 minutes, please!  So two taps of the snooze button later, I started the internal tug-o-war between my lazy self and my triathlete self.  Could I stay fit by missing one practice?  Could I recover the fitness at this evening's cross fit class?  Was sleep more beneficial than the training?   I opted for the sleep and although I felt slightly guilty, I got over it.  My next alarm went off at 8 am...heavenly!