Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, November 11, 2013

A Big Jump

Having crested over my $100K goal, I sort of backed off on the fundraising.  Not that the campaign is over... I was giving all my loved ones a rest and truth to tell, with the PR push for Hawaii, I've been a little busy.  But lo and behold the fundraising isn't quite finished.  This past weekend I covered a lot of ground; work, family, social events, training, crossing paths with lots of people from my many walks of life.  Checks came rolling in.  Seems some folks wanted to give me an additional boost now that I was so close to my final event.  I am happy to report I visited OCRF today with $2500 worth of checks.  Not sure where this puts my total but I have asked for a report before I leave this weekend in an effort to update my fundraising thermometer.  So stay tuned... but for all of you that have contributed lately, a huge thanks for the big jump!