Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

New Beginnings

The new question of late is "What will you do when the campaign is over?"  Truth to tell I haven't wanted to think too much about it because where my intention goes, action follows.  I have wanted to stay completely present in this last year so as not to miss one single moment.  The next chapter will reveal itself when it's time.  New beginnings will make themselves known and that is a very exciting prospect.  I learned not to fear change from my mother.  Even a blip in the road was treated as an adventure.  Most people hate it but I seem to thrive on it.  
Today my mother starts another new beginning in her life.  She is being baptized.  For years she has searched out a spiritual home and has finally found one.  It reminds me that life is always a cycle and just as one of my journeys is about to end, hers is just beginning.  I am so happy for her and blessed for the model she created for me.  Simple lessons.... continue to search for what makes you happy, embrace change, stay in the moment, and know that new beginnings are always available.