Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Excitment Mounting

Oh my goodness... I am starting to squeal with excitement.  Emails are flying back and forth with the 22 people who are joining me in Hawaii.  The guest bed is becoming a pile of things I am considering for the trip. The luau is booked.  I have officially ended my double workouts and I am putting final touches on itineraries.  In 11 days I leave for state #50.  So far I have some good press interest and am hopeful it comes through.  You never know; news interest is iffy until it is actually in print.  But I remain positive.  I am working on securing OCRF gear or something TEAL for everyone who is attending so there will be a "team" representation at the race.  Thanks to my buddy John for making so many jerseys.  But I have an idea.  On November 24, wear teal in honor of my 50th state and post the photo to my Facebook page.   I would love to complete the race and log in to Facebook to a sea of supporters sporting the colors.  Say that 10 times fast.