Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Off to a Good Start

Yesterday, the email from OCRF went "live" and I wanted to thank everyone for the immediate response. OCRF raised $500 towards the fight against ovarian cancer within a few hours. We are off to a good start and I want to let you know how much I appreciate the support. We are still a long way to go from the goal but together, we can do it! Every little bit helps. Lots of $5 and $10 donations add up! Please don't hold back because you think it is "not enough". In an effort to get many smaller donations, please consider forwarding my link to 10 of your friends. That way your $10 donation turns into $100. It's all about the power of numbers and leverage.
To do my part, I participated in a running clinic this morning with my team, Team Total Training. It was windy, freezing and misting. Not the best weather for training. But train I did. Would it have been easier to stay in my pajamas and drink tea? YOU BET. But that's not what I signed up for. And while hundreds of women will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer TODAY, I can at least say, I have done my part.