Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Friday, April 3, 2009

My Mission

Jenn Sommermann
Athletes share a passion for competition and fitness. I am a passionate athlete with a purpose. I am an ovarian cancer survivor deeply committed to using my passion for endurance events to help raise funds for life-saving ovarian cancer research. I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer at age 42, and I am now determined to bring hope to the thousands of women, and their families and friends, who have been so deeply impacted by the disease, and to honor those who have lost the battle. I first learned about the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund after reading an article in Triathlete Magazine. The article featured the U.S. Women's Triathlon Series, now in its seventh year. OCRF is the official charity of the series. More than just a race, each event provides a supportive environment for women of all ages and athletic abilities. My goal is to participate in a race in every state. This year, I will participate in events in North Carolina, Connecticut, Maine, and Pennsylvania, in addition to four local races in the New York City area. You can't miss me. I painted my bike teal and will wear a teal uniform to show my ongoing support for ovarian cancer research and awareness. Please follow me and help to raise 100k for ovarian cancer research.