Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Home Stretch

So the calendar has turned a page and it is March already. My triathlon season is on the horizon. Wasn't it just December and wasn't I just enjoying the time off and the extra calories... guilt free? Time flies and although I had a tough off season, I am looking forward to racing again. I was sick several times this winter which is very unlike me. And the snow and ice in the Northeast has made outdoor training challenging. But I can feel it... SPRING is around the corner. Rather than the ice field in my backyard, I see mud. That makes me happy; it means things are melting. Las Vegas is the first stop on this year's journey and I am OH so excited to feel the warmth on my shoulders. Stepping up the training but trying to take care. I don't expect to post any amazing results since it's the first race of the season but it will feel good to get "back in the saddle". I must really be suffering from the winter blues. My 5 am run this morning was actually pleasant. More later...