Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Back To Back

Whew! 2 states in 1 weekend... New Jersey yesterday. Placed 1st in age, 11th overall. It was an all women's race so that sounds better than it is but still pretty cool. Yesterday's goal - I wanted to push it and see how much I would have left over for today. Next day Maryland with a completely different goal. Today I wanted to race my race but remain injury free. I did well. REALLY tough course. People were throwing up at the finish line, it was so brutal. My chip had a malfunction but I think I would have taken 4th in age and perhaps top 25% overall. Thanks to mom who helped me with the endless driving, the finances (remember this mission is self supporting)and general all around support and to all the wonderful people I met along the way. We are getting the word out about ovarian cancer and the signs and symptoms and the need for early detection. It feels so good to be doing this! 12 states down, 38 to go. If you can, please, please donate $5 to ovarian cancer research. Thanks. 3 weeks off and then on to OHIO.