Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

20 Is Better Than 19

I like numbers and 20 is a much nicer number than 19. That's why I decided to add another state to my list for this season. I have just registered for a final race in Mississippi in October. It's harder to find races in October but I searched down south and found one. I will fly into Jackson and drive 2 hours to Hattiesburg. I've never been there so it'll all be new for me. I'm really happy because by the end of this season I will have 20 states completed plus Wash DC.

Yesterday my bike was shipped to Arizona for the AZ and UT races. I leave next week for the southwest leg of this triathlon season. I am really excited because my husband is joining me and we are renting an RV and cruising through the Grand Canyon.

Just to remind you... this campaign is 100% self inspired, self organized and self funded. Not one penny of your contributions goes to my travel arrangements, flights, bike ship or race entries. That's all on me and is my commitment to the cause. Please consider making a $5 donation, even if you have already made one. Or consider passing this link on to anyone you know who would be able to donate. Fundraising is tough in this economy and I am doing everything possible to spread the word. Please please help if you can.

And if you live near Flagstaff, AZ or Salt Lake City, UT... come see me race and say hi!