Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Super Saturday Tomorrow




I am so excited because my story is going to be on QVC's Live From Super Saturday broadcast tomorrow. It airs from 2 to 4 pm. Here are a couple of photos from the shoot day. Super Saturday is OCRF's largest fund raiser of the year and this year they wanted to include a survivor in the their broadcast. Guess what.... it's me. And it's a role I take very seriously. My cancer was not "for nothing". I survived so that other women will have a chance. My efforts to raise money for OCRF will go towards finding a method of early detection. Traveling around the country and competing allows me the grass-roots opportunity to talk to women about signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer. I KNOW lives are being saved. And if QVC can help me get this message out, all the better. Please consider a $5 donation by clicking on the link above. Every penny of your donation goes to the cause as my 50x50x50 campaign is 100% self funded. Spread the word.
But most importantly, if you are not feeling right about your body and it lasts for more than two weeks, go to your doctor and make him/her PROVE TO YOU THAT YOU DON'T HAVE OVARIAN CANCER.