Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Photos From Last Weekend


Happy Labor Day weekend everyone! I hope you are all safe and secure after Hurricane Earl. It has just passed NY and truth to tell, it was a big nothing in my area. We were supposed to be flooded but I guess the course changed and nothing really happened. I guess that's a good thing but I like a good storm.... as long as I am not running or biking or swimming in it.
Here are some photos from last weekend. I barely recognized myself because my attire is so different. Unlike the white and teal uniform, I wore my TTT colors. This weekend is about rest and recovery, with a smattering of working out. Next weekend is another Olympic in Washington DC with about 5000 other athletes. I haven't been to DC since I was a kid so it should be fantastic. The course is right in the thick of the capital so the sights will be great and the course is flat and fast. I can't wait. But first... my R & R.
Be safe this weekend wherever your plans take you.