Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Texas for St Paddy's Day

Looks like race #1 for the 2011 season will be in Texas and in celebration of St. Patrick's Day. Sights are set for March 13 and I will be racing with the Highland Park Fire Department. They heard about my campaign and want to join in the efforts. How fun is that? One of the guys in the house has a wife who is battling ovarian cancer and he wants to rally the troops in support of this important cause. He and I have been going back and forth trying to find a date and a location and it looks like Keller, Texas is the spot. Complete with Irish jigs and bagpipes at the finish line, this event seems like a perfect way to start the 2011 season. Only 5 months away.... already excited!