Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Me And The Boys

How cute are these men?! Today was the kick off race of my 2011 season in Keller, Texas. Representing State #21, the big state of Texas was a great way to start the season.
What made this day so special was Sargeant John Lee and some of his colleagues from Highland Park DPS. If you've been following my blog, you know that John and the guys committed to raise $10,000 towards my campaign and backed up their efforts by making and donning OCRF jerseys. It was so much fun to see the teal logo all over the course. Thanks so much guys! I get to see a bunch of them again in Louisiana, as they are furthering their committment by joining me for the RiverCities Triathlon in August. Did I say this already?.... how cute are these men?