Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Next Stop... Phile

On Thursday night, I will travel to Philedelphia (well, actually Mullica Hills) to present to the Mullica Hills Women's Tri Club aboout ovarian cancer, my story and my campaign. One of their members learned of my 50x50x100 campaign on Super Saturday when my video with Kelly Ripa was aired. They contacted me and asked me to come and speak. Ovarian Cancer is of particular interest to them, as one of their members lost her mother to the disease. Mullica Hills is more than a tri club and choses one charity every year to raise money for. In 2011, OCRF is the beneficiary. I am excited to travel to Phile on Thursday so that I may share my experience and information about early detection and signs and symptoms with these women. I welcome the opportunity and will challenge each person in the audience to contact five of their women friends/family members the next day. Think of the reaching effects of that. If each attendee contacts five women, think of how many lives can be saved? It's simple math and something I am passionate about. No one needs to die from ovarian cancer. If detected early, it is 94% curable. For now, we don't have a test so we must rely on grass-roots education..... educating one woman at a time. Is it Thursday yet? I can't wait.