Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Follow Your Sport With Passion

Whatever your sport of choice is, enjoy it with passion.  On this, the day of the Superbowl, most folks know where my loyalty lies.  I am a Patriots fan.  Originally born in the Bronx, I should be a Giants fan.  My dad was and I grew up one.  In fact, my mother even asked me who I was cheering for today.  Really?  Having spent the better part of my adult life in the Boston area, my sports and my allegiance is with Boston. 
This post isn't really about football though.  It's about being in the moment and enjoying whatever it is that truly makes you happy.  For many today, it will be about football.  Come spring time, it'll be baseball.  Come April 1st, it'll be triathlon for me.  The point is to immerse yourself in the sport or activity that brings you happiness.  Life is unpredictable.  Your inbox will never be empty.  There is always more time to work.  There is never enough time for family and the things that feed your soul.  
Be safe today.  And may the best team win.