Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, April 16, 2012

A Party In New Mexico

This week I leave for state #33, New Mexico.  Especially exciting is the fact that my mom, my cousins from San Diego and my good friend from Texas will be be joining me there.  #33 is turning into a sort of party.
The other interesting fact about this race is that it is a backwards triathlon.  The usual order of events is swim, bike, run.  But for some reason this Coyote Carrera Triathlon is run the opposite way.  So instead on Saturday, I will run, bike and swim.  I have no idea how that will feel or how I will do; I am excited to try something different.  Having done so many races, it is easy for me to fall into a routine and get kind of bored.  This will stretch me, take me out of my comfort zone and provide me with a new challenge.  How fun is that?  Stay tuned.