Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Quick Update

From the hotel computer, I just want to give a quick update on today's race.  Representing state #33, NM was a backwards event that proved to be a hoot.  I guess my body REALLY liked the reverse event (run, bike, swim) because I took 1st.  But moreover, I felt invincible.  My run was a PR and although there was a fair amount of congestion in the swim, I had so much energy, so much power, so much FUN.  Altitude did not play a role and the weather was pristine.  Thanks to my cousins Janette and Butch for flying in from San Diego to support me and thanks to my mom, well, for just being the best mom ever.  Big shout out to the guys at BikeSmith for a solid rental and good support.  More after I get home and can share photos.