Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day

This is a photo of Dagny and today is her birthday.  Although she is gone and has been for three years, she is still very much part of me, my life and my memory.   She was with me for 17 years and for a dog, that's a really long time.  Part shepherd, she was loyal.  Part terrier, she was willful.  One of my dearest friends gave me a rose bush when she passed.  Today I sang "Happy Birthday" to the rose bush.  My neighbors probably thought I was crazy but then again, they are used to seeing me running at 4 am so, crazy is as crazy does. Or something like that.   Anyway... happy birthday dear one.  I  hope you are enjoying a soft serve vanilla ice cream today.