Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Definitely Rural

In the middle of nowhere...that's where today's race was.  On the private residence of the Tong Family farm, I completed state #37, outside of Joplin, Missouri.
Here are the highlights: 100 degrees, hot, corn fields, 81 degree water, armadillo roadkill, Route 66, did I say hot?, rented bike from RD (photo included), sweet sled, Sargent John Lee, painful feet, pristine farm, super nice people, pulled pork and ice cream post-race, 1st place in age, did I say hot?
Next stop, Colorado.