Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fundraising Update

Have you seen this fundraising thermometer lately????  WOO HOO!  My 2013 season hasn't even begun and my totals had a big jump.  Thanks to all the early-bird, non-procrastinating folks who contributed already.  And for the rest... there's plenty of time.  Keep my email in your INBOX and make a donation when you can.  Also remember to forward the link to anyone you know who may be able to donate $5 or $10.  It all adds up.
And since I am so close to reaching my goal, how about a moving target?  Say... changing the goal to $125K?  Don't think for a second that because I am close to my goal, OCRF doesn't need more money for research.  Quite the contrary.  Now more than ever when scientists are closer than ever before, we need funding.  But for now... a big thanks to all!