Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Addicted

I am officially addicted to the sport of triathlon.  With New York long since out of the way of my 50 states, I don't need to race here again but... I can't help myself.  After all, I am well trained and have a "week off".  So this weekend I will race in the 2nd Annual Police Triathlon in Putnam County, NY.  It's a local race near where I grew up and I do so love cycling those roads.  So if you are anywhere near Carmel this weekend, come on out to the race.  Early weather forecasts are promising and it should be a great event.  By the way...  Is there a 12-step program for triathletes?