Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Third Time's A Charm


I have tried two times in the last two years to get to Oregon for a race.  Both times bad weather and delayed or cancelled flights have made it impossible.  This week and for the third time I will try again.  I have an early flight which bodes well for summer storms and a direct flight in Seattle which is more predictable.  My friend Ann (the one responsible for getting me into this sport in the first place) will meet me and drive me to Oregon.  Keep crossed fingers that I will claim Oregon as my 46th state this time next week.  The way I see it.... third time's a charm!