Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

National Running Day

There's a celebratory day for just about everything, everyone and every hobby.... well here's one I can really get behind.  National Running Day is this Wednesday, June 5.  I actually thought it was today and wished my running group a "happy day" this morning.  They never heard of it so no one corrected me.  But when I went to make this post and grab a photo, I saw it wasn't until Wednesday.  No worries... I'll celebrate it again.
In the last 20 years runners have raised over a billion dollars for great causes in races and events worldwide. This year, National Running Day encourages you to celebrate by making a donation to The One Fund Boston.  This fund has already raised over $37 million for victims and families affected by the Boston Marathon tragedy.  So while I run for fun and for sport and for my personal 50x50x100 campaign, this is a much bigger calling.  So lace up your sneakers on Wednesday, grab a friend and get out there.