Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, June 24, 2013

It's Nice To Be Asked

Early season results have been good enough to qualify for the 2013 Age Group Nationals in the Oly distance this summer.  It's pretty cool as you have to incur some podium finishes to qualify.  Unfortunately I can't attend but Ms. Manners says it is still nice to be asked, even if you can't attend the party. 
Speaking of finishes... missed first place this past weekend by.... wait for it..... SIX SECONDS.  No way I could  have made up the time (as ridiculous as that sounds).  I had nothing left in the tank; I put it all into the course... just the way are supposed to in this sport.  But really, six seconds?  It's all good.