Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Community Yoga for 50x50x100

I am excited to announce that for the second year in a row and in honor of National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month, Breathe N Flow (aka my yoga studio) will be supporting my campaign in their Community Yoga classes.  On Fridays at 4 pm, BNF always offers a community yoga class, where drop ins are welcome and payment is by donation only.  100% of the proceeds from those Friday classes go to various and favorite charities of the owners.  In celebration of September being dedicated to Ovarian Cancer and in honor of my 50x50x100 campaign, this month proceeds will go towards my goal.  I am so blessed to have found a yoga studio that supports the greater good on many levels and appreciate the love and generosity of it's owners, Manny and Leah. 
If you find yourself in Freeport NY on a Friday at 4 pm, please drop in.   I will be attending the class on September 20 and hope to see you there!