Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Quick Update

Still en route home after a whirlwind two weeks away and two more states completed. There was limited Internet access along the way but suffice it to say it was one of the most spectacular trips of my life.  Wyoming was incredible and I took 2nd overall female.  At 9300 feet with a cross-country run, I was very happy. South Dakota was hot hot hot and I placed 1st in age. So with #48 and #49 complete, my sights are set on #50. But first, National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.  Much planned for this month so stay tuned. Gotta run, flight is boarding.