Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Giant Acorn Just For Fun

There really must be something wrong with me.  I just can't get enough of this sport.  Finding myself in Virginia this upcoming weekend to visit a friend, I decided to "peek" and see if there was a race close by.  Lo and behold about 15 minutes from where she lives is this awesome International Distance event.  It is put on by a top-notch racing company (I've raced with them before) and the field should be pretty competitive.  Nice warm up for Hawaii.  Although with two months before that event (November 24) I can hardly call this a warm up race.  Call it what it is Jenn.... it's an extra race, just for fun.  Woo hoo!
Still riding high off reaching my $100K goal and have added a couple more THOUSAND to it thanks to the Teal to Pink event last weekend.  Hosted by my colleague, this event almost doubled in size this year and was a spectacular day.  I think it is going to turn into an annual event, at least that's what the attendees are asking for.  So grateful for all the support.