Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What Do You Get When You Cross A Chicken With A Charity?

....an amazing event! Some of you will remember I was on WGBB (1240 am, Long Island's first and oldest radio station) a couple of weeks ago. Broadcast from the Beach with Halftime Howie asked me to come on the show and talk about my campaign and ovarian cancer. The show went really well and live on the air, he offered to host a wing eating contest to benefit OCRF.
Next Tuesday at Just Wing It in Long Beach, the Long Beach State Championship Hockey Team will take on the 6th ranked Long Beach Wrestling Team in a wing eating contest. There will be raffles and prizes and fun for all... guaranteed!
Now I've never been to a wing eating contest before and I never envisioned combining it with raising money for my campaign. But we have an opportunity to raise some money and awareness and educate the folks of Long Island about ovarian cancer. So why not? It should be a hoot.
So come out and join me and the competitors for an evening of wings, laughs and fund raising.